Fiat presenteert in Genève onder meer de vernieuwde 500 en 500L, waarvan ook een Beats Edition wordt geïntroduceerd. Ook zijn er twee show cars te bewonderen: de Fiat 500L Trekking ‘Street Surf’ en Fiat 500 ‘Vintage 1957’.
New Panda Cross
- in just 370 cm, it provides all the exclusivity offered by the SUVs of higher segments
- 'Torque on demand' all-wheel drive and Electronic Locking Differential function as standard with Terrain Control, the selector for lovers of off-road driving
- Available with the boosted versions of the 80HP 1.3 MultiJet II and 90HP 0.9 TwinAir Turbo, the latter with specific 6-speed transmission with shortened first gear
- 'City Brake Control' on request, the active safety system that brakes automatically to avoid collision which won 'Euro NCAP Advanced 2013'
Show car Fiat 500L Trekking 'Street Surf'
- Designed in collaboration with Wheelrun, well-known maker of 'longboards'
- Made of bamboo mirror covers, side protections, sill plates, hub caps, gear lever knob, parking brake grip and boot platform
- Two new boards were exclusively developed: a cruising board about 140 cm and a slalom board of about 95 cm in length
Fiat 500 'Vintage 1957' show car
- It is a tribute to the iconic Fiat 500 designed by Dante Giacosa which was presented in Turin on 4 July 1957
- Two-tone livery (blue and white roof) with white door mirrors and 16" hub caps
- Elements with a retro flavour are also found inside: the upholstery in leather with white inserts for instance
- The multi-award-winning 0.9 Twin Air 85 HP engine is fitted on the show car
The New Panda Cross
- Distinctive style and compact size are the terms that describe the Panda Cross top-of-the-range version: all the exclusivity offered by the off-road vehicles of higher segments in just 370cm
- 'Torque on demand' all-wheel drive and Electronic Locking Differential function as standard
- Dedicated Terrain Control selector for lovers of off-road driving
- Available with the boosted versions of the 80HP 1.3 MultiJet II and 90HP 0.9 TwinAir Turbo, the latter with specific 6-speed transmission with short first gear
- 'All Seasons' 185/65R15 tyres and generous ground clearance (16 cm)
- Compared to the Panda 4×4, the Panda Cross boasts better approach and departure angles (24° and 33°)
- 'City Brake Control' on request, the safety system awarded with the prestigious 'Euro NCAP Advanced 2013'
- In European showrooms starting from the autumn
For young and dynamic customers, the Panda Cross immediately conveys solidity and robustness owing to its typical SUV style, with all the advantages that only a compact car can offer.
Lees hier meer